Bring a laptop to this hands-on workshop and create a FREE WordPress blog for yourself, as well as learn what a blog is and why you should blog, how the WordPress CMS (Content Management System) works, how to create posts and add static images and links, and how to moderate comments.
July 1st and 15th, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Williamsburg Outlet Mall
6401 Richmond Road, Space 59
Seating limited. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-250-3197 by the Wednesday before each workshop.
- Introduction – “What is a blog and why should I blog?”
- Create your new WordPress blog
- Post your first blog articles (AKA “posts”)
- Moderate comments
- Where to get your ideas for writing blog posts
- When you should blog and how often