Blogs and social networking are essential components of modern websites. They are the new “word-of-mouth”, allowing others to get to know you. We can teach you how to leverage social media to grow and retain your customer base — or our social media specialists can do it for you!
Smellycat Productions Services
Smellycat Productions has become a leader in Internet marketing, video production, website design, graphics designing and search engine optimization in the Midlothian, Richmond, Williamsburg, Chester, Chesterfield VA areas.
High-definition media and video production
- High-definition video shooting and editing.
- Internet playback compression and size ratio with sharp picture and sound.
- High-quality videos that are cost effective, budget-minded, and get results.
We pride ourselves in the high quality standards we put in all our video production services. A video presentation on your website can make the difference in the viewer seeing and hearing everything that is important about you and your company – it’s a great way to introduce yourself.
Clean, sharp, visually appealing photography
- Professional photography service.
- Touch-up services for your photographs and images.
- On-site or in-studio availability.
- Products, architecture, food, interiors, people – you name it, we’ll photograph it.
The images you put on your website makes a huge difference – they invite people in to look around and do business with you. We also offer touch up services for your photographs and images that you send to us.
Visually appealing and functional websites
- Unique but simple and attractive design.
- Prominent, logical navigation.
- Consistent layout and fast-loading pages.
- Cross-platform/browser compatibility and clean code.
- Effective Search Engine Optimization.
All mentioned above are our main goals and concerns in website design and development. Each of the websites planned in a precise manner to cater specific needs of our customers. We develop professional custom websites for businesses. Research and years of experience allow us to create visually appealing and functional Websites that get found by the search engines—and usually on the first page of a search!
Successful product/service retailing and distribution over the Internet
- Adequate information about products and services.
- Secure, safe and easy checkout.
- Branding: easy recognition of the your business name and services.
- Effective site-wide search.
- Options for providing feedback from customers, visitor statistics, and availability of interactive online activities.
E-commerce web design and development presents some unique challenges that you won’t always face with other types of web design. Our web development team focuses on number of factors that can influence the success of an e-commerce site and make it prosperous.
Increasing visitation and your bottom line
- Evaluate your website’s structure and content.
- Research the best keywords to use for your website to develop relevant, keyword-rich content and metadata.
- Manage online business development campaigns, such as email campaigns and news releases.
- Offer workshops and tutorials on DIY (Do-it-yourself) SEO and blogging.
SEO is the process of increasing the amount and quality of traffic to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search engine results page.
Bringing your business to the top…of Google searches
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…).
- Local directory submissions (Dmoz, Yelp, Angie’s List…).
- Business location submissions (Google Places, Bing listings, Yahoo! Local…).
97% of consumers search for local businesses online! Leveraging Social Media sites, submitting your business information to local directories, and adding your business location to local map platforms is just the start. Increase your ROI with our marketing strategies.
Branding and Marketing
- Logo design.
- Stationary design: business cards, letterheads, envelopes.
- Marketing pack: annual newsletters and catalogs.
Corporate visual identity plays a significant role in the way an organization presents itself to both internal and external communities. A corporate visual identity expresses the values and services of an organization, its uniqueness, and its characteristics.
Promotion and Marketing
- Brochures, catalogs, menus.
- Flyers, newsletters, posters.
- Web banners and print ads.
Quality of your marketing communication is a very important factor determining the success of your business. Creative brochures and newsletters provide detailed information about your products and services in an appealing manner.
Graphic design and illustration
- Postcards, greeting cards, invitations.
- CDs, DVDs, book covers, illustrations.
- Web icons, custom headers, backgrounds.
We offer a complete range of design services such as those listed above. If you have any special requirements or questions, please Contact Us.