Is your website being found?
Are you getting new business from it?
If not, we will show you how!
Join us for one of our next Website Optimization and Marketing Workshops and you will learn:
- How Google and other search engines look at your website and rank it
- How keywords, content, backlinks, blogs and social media play vital roles in search engine ranking and helping people find your website
- How to know exactly how many people are visiting your website and how long they are staying
- How to manage your reputation and what people are saying about you online
- How to turn your website visitors into business leads
AND…How you can do 90% of the work yourself!
Thursdays in June, the 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Williamsburg Outlet Mall, 6401 Richmond Road, Space 59,
*ADMISSION FREE, FOR BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY
Seating limited. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-250-3197 by the Wednesday before each workshop.
See what others are saying the workshop:
“Thank you both so much for the workshop…It was incredibly informative and interesting and I got much more out of it than I could have hoped for.” Marilee Taylor, embroiderlogos.com
“Smellycat’s website optimization workshop has finally given me the tools to understand and communicate with the numerous advertising companies that approach my business constantly. The greatest revelation from the workshop was that I can do myself what they were trying to sell! That alone will save my business hundreds of dollars!” Heather Urick, stayfold.com
“WOW! We were just blown away by the website optimization workshop! Smellycat made it simple to understand and implement by ourselves. For the small investment of our time, we are reaping the rewards everyday!” Patti and Dave DeBlass, schmidtsflowers.net
“…I took away some very useful and actionable information, even on aspects I never even considered before such as inbound links, blogs, online directories and social media. Thanks again for a very educational session!” Bob Phaneuf, iwantmusicnow.com